.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Declare independence! Don't let them do that to you!!

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Snag a Snapshot With Zooty! 

23219926 17Fe5Fb524 MIt had been decided late Friday afternoon that the shot of Rupert driving the hitched Gran Torino would be a no-go. We couldn't find a U-haul, we couldn't find a rental, we couldn't find the flatbed and we couldn't get CMU to give us a van. The day before that, 23219942 49D531A515 MDanny 'Bones' Josephs (our Producer) had protested our evening shoot on Saturday, and so a day before what was oh-so-long-ago originally planned to be our biggest shooting weekend of the summer, crumpled into something between a pop and a fizz. But did that get the plucky go getters of Dark of Noon Production down? (hell no is the answer)
..
...

23220003 Af142A6B4C O
HELL NO! And so, at 9AM we whipped out the ole Polaroid of yesteryear and had ourselves a little breakfast photo-shoot with our star Parrot. With Mike on the Insta-Cam, I took this rare opportunity to take pictures of my own, for it occurred to me that this would be one of the rare days on set where I'd actually have the time to take my own photos. But it was not to be, for friends, I was having a bad technology day. I'm not getting into the full details of the techno-mutiny, but suffice it to say I was having MAJOR issues with EVERYTHING. Mac, Camera, iPod, Cellphone and stereo system, shanghaied me, and I'm sure theyre still laughing it up in the basement. The fucks. 23220118 4A50Ca3Ea6 M23220033 B919F81Af9 M23220075 D13F465F2E M23220093 51235E534F MLuckily I did get SOME shots, but most of everything I tried to take turned into a blurry mess.
Oh well.

One nap later I went to see George Romero's splendid new Land of the Dead, which is really something fun and terrifying to see. Although it suffers from poor acting and a bit of the cheese factor, it's one of the more fear inducing zombie flicks of our recent time and I highly recommend it. (4 out of 5 stars).
THEN, on my way back home, I saw a neighbor moving out of her house, and one conversation with Larry later, 2613 Tilbury Avenue had a BUNCH of new furniture. The house starts to feel a lot like a home.

ROCK!

Lazy Lover from the album "Brazilian Girls" by Brazilian Girls
Comments: Post a Comment