.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Declare independence! Don't let them do that to you!!

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Jefferton Alive! 

Today, a magazine cover confused me and I forgot which year it was.

A few days before that I was surfing about, looking for a way to turn mp3s into ringtones, y'know, saving the world type shit. I began to feel something was amiss when the all the banners in my browser shifted from PeaceCorps and Movie ads to all the familiar signs of POP-Hell. I knew that if I diverted my eyes from the text of the information I was reading to any of the flashing blinking sirens that seemed to have framed my screen I would be in trouble. My brain would pop and hiss and I'd have to go on another killing spree. Really, advertising pisses me off THAT much. Then I came across this: which didnt make mad so much as laugh and laugh. Cause really, who gives a fuck enough to know if you know who she fucks to give you a 300 dollar electronic toy?


29853349 Cdbd8331Ae
NOTE: None of these names sound like they belong to actual people.

I Can't Get Behind That (featuring Henry Rollins) from the album "Has Been" by William Shatner
Comments: Post a Comment