.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Declare independence! Don't let them do that to you!!

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Freaking Bummer 

10422977 9Bb912Cf0CI've scoured the internet for a video of a guy who gets a free alien from a box of cereal. The alien is a cute tan mound of slime that for the most part is innocuous and docile save for when he is munching happily away at a bowl of cereal. The alien conveniently eats his breakfast treat from inside the bowl (which makes the puppetry possible) and is perfectly amiable until he eats all the cereal around him. When he's done he loudly demands more by way of a loud piercing noise. Essentially the 'free alien' in every box is just a scam to force you to buy more cereal! When the guy runs out of cereal, the slime thing growls viciously and eats him. His breakfast treat eats HIM!
hah!
ANYWAY, this is a video I once had on my Mac. I don't remember where I got and so I don't remember where to get it now that I realize I've lost it. What a freaking bummer.


Saturday
from the album "And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside-Out" by Yo La Tengo
Comments: Post a Comment