.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Declare independence! Don't let them do that to you!!

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Gadzooks! 

Apple Declares War On it's Silly PC Baby-Opponents

Okay, so first of all
Dave: You were right. Shit, all the Pre MacWorld Expo buzz-buzz damn near confirmed it. But I didnt think Apple would do it..... Ive waited for so long..... I had given up hope. But Apple is now making products for everyone.
War has been fucking declared:
hands20050111
indextop20050111
The Mini Mac
$499bucks for a computer thats 3 times smaller and twice better than mine. As if that insane iMac wasnt compact enough... you can literally fit a supercomputer into a toaster. WOWZAS!

...and an ipod on a stick for $99. Now, I'm none too keen on it myself.... it only being 512 megabytes and all... but this iPod Shuffle does have a strange logic to it. It's perfect for running, and for playing albums or using as a hard drive. Shit its a hard drive that doubles as an ipod. SWEEET.
think I just talked myself into it
indexwithgum20050111
indexibook20050111

Well played Steve, I woulda played it differently.
I wouldve been wrong. Just one question.....
WHERE"S THE COLOUR?!

Viva Jobs
Viva Apple
Viva Dean

0,1020,322950,00

...
Cause y'know. Howard Dean's m'boy!

Shucks Howdy!

With all the wrong Ive been today I gotta be right about something....
that Dean kids goin places.
Comments:
He's totally channeling his inner-SUper Mario in this photo.
 
Post a Comment