.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Declare independence! Don't let them do that to you!!

Friday, December 31, 2004

Old Year, Dead Fish. 



This morning I went downstairs to discover the beloved tropical fish Ive tended for months, are dead. A sacrifice in flesh to my trip to New York. I'll be damned if I clean up their skeletal carcasses. That's what roommates are for. Good news, the second tank of smaller unimpressive fish is still in good shape, dont think we suffered any casualties there.
SIGH
I'll miss them. Especially the Kissing Fish who would wait for people to leave the room before they would embrace. They would spend hours kissing each other. It was something to see. Y'know, a year ago I fucking hated the limb-less, ugly, fucks. These damned emotions...

Dead Fish 1

Comments: Post a Comment