.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Declare independence! Don't let them do that to you!!

Thursday, November 18, 2004

"Why'd the chicken cross the road?" 

"CAUSE I SHOT HIM!!! yeeeeeah!"
From: Hey Henrietta from the album "Hot Animal Machine... Plus" by Henry Rollins
A wonderful song, on a marvelous album, by a fascinating man.

henry_rollins
On a completely different musical note. I just finished one of the most satisfying mixes ever. The satisfaction was in that this was the sort of playlist that has been piecing itself together in my mind for years, and I finally felt I'd the appropriate mental disposition to assemble it. YES, I was sober! Jerk. Of course, there will be vigorous testing and perhaps (though doubtful) some amount of tweaking, but this sucker is done! Clocking in at just over 79 minutes, it will be a dusty aural bonanza!
Time for the rest of the righteous.
Happy trails, fools.

Comments: Post a Comment