.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Declare independence! Don't let them do that to you!!

Monday, November 01, 2004

I Rest My Case 

So you know that thing I did where I rambled on about how I didn't trust Bush and gave some reasons why? Well someone else has done it. 10x better than I ever could. I deeply urge EVERYONE to examine this article. While some may feel it to be LIBERAL PROPAGANDA to speak harshly on the president. It is naive, and irresponsible to ignore facts. I believe, the facts as they stand and are presented here are irrefutable. And plain if taken seriously.
A vote for Bush, is to ignore UNDENIABLE fact. That this administration is poorly led, and at best ineffective, and at worst clandestine in true motive and operation. Either Bush has lied or, is painfully ignorant. Neither suits me.


100 Facts and 1 Opinion:
http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20041108&s=facts
Comments: Post a Comment